We cannot send items to PO boxes unless the PO box is manned. A full street address must be given.
Please allow up to (UK) 28 days for delivery during busy times. However our average dispatch time is within 7 working days. All delivery charges are for standard delivery service either via Royal Mail or a courier / parcel service. All orders are covered by insurance. A certificate of dispatch is obtained for all orders. Some orders may require a signature upon delivery. The same dispatch policy applies for goods ordered by customers outside the UK. Delivery times are however subject to the efficiency of the postal service through which countries the goods travel.
We are based in the UK and our items are sent promptly and securely using DPD and Royal Mail Registered Mail. Shipping costs vary depending upon the item in question but buyers in the UK will typically pay:
- £5.25 for album, catalogue and accessory orders, we reduce the cost in-store for lighter orders. We also combine costs so that the shipping charge remains at £5.25 regardless of the amount of items ordered.
- If the incorrect postage option is selected upon checkout we reserve the right to adjust the postage cost in store.
- FREE for Hawid Mount orders.
- £1.95 for stamp orders to the value of £60.00.
- £3.00 for stamp orders ranging from £60.00 to £100.00 in value.
- £7.00 for stamp orders over £100.00 (Guaranteed Delivery)
- UK Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland. Shipping the following postcodes costs £9.50 for heavier items such heavy catalogues and stockbooks. BT, IM, TR21-25, HS, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA23-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
We ship overseas, buyers need to contact us for a shipping quote. Then we create a special shipping 'Product' for you to buy, or payment can be made by PayPal to email@example.com.
If you order on-line, we charge your card on receipt of your order, and make any refunds necessary if items are out of stock.